Preis lt. Tabelle pro Person/Aufenthalt
zzgl. Kurtaxe € 2,80 pro Person/Tag
Sunny weeks & white slopes
Blue winter skies, rustic huts and ski lift just nearby. After beautiful moments in the great outdoors, the Kristall invites you to relax in the spa landscape.
- 7 nights with 3/4-wellness board
- Our best offer for stays of 7 nights
|EZ Tirol Pur||€ 996|
|DZ Tirol Pur||€ 996|
|DZ Tirol Premium||€ 1.068|
|DZ Tirol Premium Dachschräge||€ 1.044|
|DZ Alpine Klarheit||€ 1.110|
|DZ Alpine Bergkristall||€ 1.194|
|DZ Alpine Bergkristall Panorama||€ 1.170|
|JS Eleganz Südseite||€ 1.254|
|JS Eleganz||€ 1.230|
|JS Feinschliff||€ 1.290|
|JS Farbenspiel||€ 1.350|
|Suite Rubin||€ 1.410|
|Suite Kristall||€ 1.488|
All prices are in EURO and are per person/day, excluding visitor's tax (currently € 2.80 per person/day from the age of 16; subject to change). Garage parking is available for € 15.00 per day.
- Rich and varied buffet breakfast with tasty and healthy products
- Out-front cooking, bar with freshly-squeezed orange, fruit & vegetable juices
- Breakfast with sparkling wine and smoked specialties
- Afternoon buffet from 2 pm to 4 pm with home-made sweet treats, savoury snacks, coffee & teas
- Select from a 5-course menu with a variety of theme evenings, every day
- 2x week: Gala dinner
- Indoor spa and sky spa on 2 levels.
- Infinity pool with a sweeping view of the surrounding mountain scenery.
- Comfy relaxation zone with cosy niches.
- Spa basket with a bathrobe, sauna towels and slippers.
- Loaned rucksack in your room for trekking.
- Fitness studio & Competition pool table.
- Personal parking space (fee required for garage spaces).
- Shuttle service to and from Seefeld railway station on days of arrival & departure (for a fee).
- Free use of all scheduled bus services in the Seefeld-Leutasch region.
- Free sledges/toboggans (depending on availability)
- Ski room with boot dryers and waxing equipment for cross-country skis
- Free participation in the Seefeld-Leutasch region winter & trekking programme (15 guided tours and events per week) *
- Personal advice on cross-country trails, winter hikes and snow-shoe tours at reception
- Every week: Live music with Benjamin Kepplinger
- Every week: “Hot wine & candlelight” – Gathering at the Punschhütte for mulled wine