Preis lt. Tabelle pro Person/Aufenthalt
zzgl. Kurtaxe € 2,80 pro Person/Tag
Enjoy one more holiday full of wellness moments - for free
Swim towards the dreamlike mountain panorama and dream in the brand-new rooms and suites: of the next tour, a soothing massage for all the senses or the regional cuisine in the family-run Hotel Kristall. Experience and savour time as a precious commodity. Give yourself and your loved ones a gift or let us give you a gift - a day of relaxation just for you and your well-being.
- Arrival date: sunday or monday
- Departure date: thursday oder friday
- 3+1 or 4+1 - we offer you one night free of charge!
- including 3/4-wellness board
- all KRISTALL-Services
|EZ Tirol Pur||ab € 411|
|DZ Tirol Pur||ab € 411|
|DZ Tirol Premium||ab € 447|
|DZ Tirol Premium, Dachschräge||ab € 435|
|DZ Alpine Klarheit||ab € 477|
|DZ Alpine Bergkristall||ab € 516|
|DZ Alpine Bergkristall, Panorama||ab € 504|
|JS Eleganz, Südseite||ab € 546|
|JS Eleganz||ab € 534|
|JS Feinschliff||ab € 564|
|JS Farbenspiel||ab € 594|
|Suite Rubin||ab € 621|
|Suite Kristall||ab € 660|
All prices are in EURO and are per person/day, excluding visitor's tax (currently € 2.80 per person/day from the age of 16; subject to change). Garage parking is available for € 15.00 per day.
- Rich and varied buffet breakfast with tasty and healthy products
- Out-front cooking, bar with freshly-squeezed orange, fruit & vegetable juices
- Breakfast with sparkling wine and smoked specialties
- Afternoon buffet from 2 pm to 4 pm with home-made sweet treats, savoury snacks, coffee & teas
- Select from a 5-course menu with a variety of theme evenings, every day
- 2x week: Gala dinner
- Indoor spa and sky spa on 2 levels.
- Infinity pool with a sweeping view of the surrounding mountain scenery.
- Comfy relaxation zone with cosy niches.
- Spa basket with a bathrobe, sauna towels and slippers.
- Loaned rucksack in your room for trekking.
- Fitness studio & Competition pool table.
- Personal parking space (fee required for garage spaces).
- Shuttle service to and from Seefeld railway station on days of arrival & departure (for a fee).
- Free use of all scheduled bus services in the Seefeld-Leutasch region.
- Free sledges/toboggans (depending on availability)
- Ski room with boot dryers and waxing equipment for cross-country skis
- Free participation in the Seefeld-Leutasch region winter & trekking programme (15 guided tours and events per week) *
- Personal advice on cross-country trails, winter hikes and snow-shoe tours at reception
- Every week: Live music with Benjamin Kepplinger
- Every week: “Hot wine & candlelight” – Gathering at the Punschhütte for mulled wine